KINDERGARTEN PROGRAM COMING THIS FALL 2021-22!
Bachelor Degreed-Certified Teacher - Student Ratio 1:10 (Child must be 5 yrs. on or before September 1st.)
Full Time/Full Day
Our Accelerated Kinder Program
Our Accelerated Kindergarten Program is developed for children 5 years on or before by Sept. 1st. The curriculum develops your child's reading, creative writing, math, science and social studies skills through teacher lead instruction, independent practice, and thematic inquisitive centers to develop the whole child.
The Daily Schedule offers a combination of whole group, small group, one-to-one, and independent practice with learning experiences based upon Texas Essential Knowledge & Skills (TEKS) to set a foundation for independence and success into elementary school.
- Thematic Language & Literacy Units
- Frog Street Literacy & Math Program
- Handwriting Instruction/ Phonics/ Writing Journals
- Developmental Readers
- Character Social & Emotional Development
- Integration of math concepts, literature, science, and art in meaningful ways to children through Inquisitive Learning Centers
- Emphasis on natural outdoor play
- Assessments (Observation & Assessment)
- Daily Folder w/ monthly calendar of activities, special events, and parent engagement app
- Classroom Monthly Newsletter
Full Time/ Full Day Enrollment Option Only.