QUALIFIED TEACHER & TEACHING ASSISTANT
Lead Teacher & Teaching Assistant- Student Ratio 2:11
Ages 2-3 years, not yet potty trained
Full Time/ MWF/ T-TH (Full Day or Half Day Option)
Daily Schedule offers a combination of language building whole group circle time, fine motor table activities, outdoor free play and exploration, snack, lunch, and rest time. Potty Training is also introduced and achieved when a child displays readiness.
- Frog Street Thematic Curriculum (FrogStreet.com)
- Emphasis on natural outdoor play.
- Age-appropriate learning zones, toys, and books that focus on monthly themes.
- Daily Folder w/monthly calendar of activities and special events.
- Daily chart/log on child’s daily behavior/meals/ and toileting.
- Classroom Monthly Newsletter
“The atmosphere is so WARM and INVITING. My daughter came on the tour with me, and my timid girl was at ease and curious. The school is clean, fun, and bright. I knew she would love it here!”
- Chelsea Rodriguez
SHOWING YOUR CHILD A LOVE FOR LEARNING
Schedule a tour with us to see our beautiful Giant Steps’ grounds and classrooms to get a better idea of what makes Giant Steps Early Learning School so extraordinary!